Life Insurance helps to ensure economic security and gives the best long term saving as well as an investment option. Jyoti Three-20 Dhan Bahar Jeevan Beema is a saving/investment plan under which sum assured will be returned to the policyholder in THREE installments during the policy term as 33% in 1st Installment, 33% in 2nd installment and 34% plus bonus in 3rd/the last installment. After the policy term policy will be continued for an extended period of TWENTY years and an additional amount as 5% of sum assured will be paid annually during the extended period. Death risk will be covered during the policy term as well as during extended term after policy maturity.
With a guaranteed return of 200% of sum assured, this is a unique plan which helps to meet the financial obligation at a different stage of life and also provides a fixed source of income for the retirement period.
Plan Features: Criteria
|Minimum Sum Assured||NPR 500,000|
|Maximum Sum Assured||Unlimited (Based On Income)|
|Policy Term||12/15//18/21 Yrs|
|Premium Paying Term||Equal to Policy Term|
|Minimum Entry Age||11 Yrs|
|Maximum Entry Age||58 Yrs (for 12 Yrs Policy Term)
55 Yrs (for 15 Yrs Policy Term)
52 Yrs (for 18 Yrs Policy Term)
49 Yrs (for 21 Yrs Policy Term)
|Maximum Maturity Age||70 Yrs|
|Premium Payment Frequency||Yearly, Half Yearly, Quarterly, and Single|
- During Policy Term, Fixed percentage of sum assured will be refunded in the following intervals:
|Policy Term||Policy Year|
|4 Years||5 Years||6 Years||7 Years||8 Years||10 Years||12 Years||14 Years||15 Years||16 Years||18 Years||21 Years|
|12 Years||33 %||33 %||34 % + Bonus|
|15 Years||33 %||33 %||34 % + Bonus|
|18 Years||33 %||33 %||34 % + Bonus|
|21 Years||33 %||33 %||34 % + Bonus|
- In case of death of insured during the policy term, the full sum assured with bonus will be paid to the nominee/beneficiary. However, in case the assured is a minor, 25% of sum assured is payable to the proposer/beneficiary on death of life assured and remaining 75% of sum assured plus bonus is payable on maturity.
- If the insured survives till maturity date, the policy remains in force in the extended policy term of 20 years and at the completion of each policy anniversary date additional payment as 5% of Sum Assured will be paid annually till next 20 years.
- On the death of an insured in the extended policy term of 20 years (after the policy term), the sum assured minus sum of periodic survival payments made in the extended policy term will be paid to the nominee/beneficiary.
Insurance Premium is to be determined based on the age of insured, policy term and requested coverage amount.
Optional Benefits (Rider Benefits):
With the payment of additional premium, follow additional benefits can be taken:
Accidental Death Benefit (ADB) Only:
In case of death due to accident, an additional benefit equal to basic sum assured or maximum Rs. 100,00,000 whichever is less is payable to the nominee/beneficiary.
Accidental Death Benefit, Accidental Total Permanent Disability, Premium Waiver Benefit – ADB, TPD & PWB:
In case of death due to accident, an additional benefit equal to basic sum assured is payable to the nominee/beneficiary. If insured become total and permanently disabled due to accident, an additional benefit equal to basic sum assured is payable in 120 installments monthly and all future payable premium will be waived. Total coverage amount under these benefits will be equal to basic sum assured or Rs. 1,00,00,000, whichever is less.
Critical Illness Benefit:
In case life assured is diagnosed with mentioned 18/35 defined critical illness, a lump-sum amount equal to basic sum assured or maximum up to Rs. 50,00,000 will be paid to the insured.
Criteria: Min Entry age: 18, Max Entry age: 55, Max policy maturity age: 60, Maximum coverage: Rs. 50,00,000.
POLICY ISSUE DATE: 2019-09-17